Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

great looking but a bit uneven

First off, the bg and most of the graphics were great. But the animation definitely didn't match it. You obviously dont suck at drawing so perhaps on the flash drawn parts you should consider doing fbf animation to make things look a bit more natural rather than the tweening and moving objects around. I know that requires a lot of effort but I think the quality should be spread more evenly, otherwise the flaws just glare back louder.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

brilliant!

This is a great parody of parodies, but its too bad it will never stem the tide of mario parodies constantly streaming in. Graphics were horrible in a funny way so that worked nicely too. Unfortunately I don't think most people here will agree with this... oh well who cares, just make more.

Conan VS Kindergaten Kop Conan VS Kindergaten Kop

very professional and humorous

The productions values for the flash were terrific, very nice animations. I hope you achieve what you set out to do with the flash.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

nice game

This game is fun for the first few times but gets repetitive fast. I dont see it becoming big like Alien Hominid.

I hope someday you'll fix some of the glitches and bugs though. The biggest things that irked me are:
- The boss is super cheap, not sure if you wanted it to be that way.

- When you throw an item to kill the boy the bully is picking on before he finishes with him then you lose control of your character completely. This happened every time I tried this.

DK Mine Madness DK Mine Madness

good

the only problem I had with it was that the cart would speed up or slow down at random places awkwardly. Besides that it was good fun, makes me wanna go back and play the DK series again.

Zynex (demo version2) Zynex (demo version2)

looking forward to it

the gameplay and the 3D graphics were great. The only thing I have problem with is the fact that sometimes the shots wouldnt register.
Also compared to all the other graphics the graphics for those robots were quite poor. I'd probably suggest you make a 3D model for them too or get help from someone who is good at drawing :)

Topgear Topgear

love it

ah a great tribute to a great song from a great game. Thanks for making me remember :)

Realmguys responds:

Thanks! I loved this game so much.

Hindsight-Battle Hindsight-Battle

great song

this song is great but sounds a bit too slow and peppy to really feel like a battle theme.