Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

great looking but a bit uneven

First off, the bg and most of the graphics were great. But the animation definitely didn't match it. You obviously dont suck at drawing so perhaps on the flash drawn parts you should consider doing fbf animation to make things look a bit more natural rather than the tweening and moving objects around. I know that requires a lot of effort but I think the quality should be spread more evenly, otherwise the flaws just glare back louder.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

brilliant!

This is a great parody of parodies, but its too bad it will never stem the tide of mario parodies constantly streaming in. Graphics were horrible in a funny way so that worked nicely too. Unfortunately I don't think most people here will agree with this... oh well who cares, just make more.

Conan VS Kindergaten Kop Conan VS Kindergaten Kop

very professional and humorous

The productions values for the flash were terrific, very nice animations. I hope you achieve what you set out to do with the flash.

go go go go go go

decent fbf animation

next time you should make something entirely of your own though. All the parts you had were a copy of fight scenes from other works though. I recognized 1st part as samurai champloo, 3rd part from Mr. Nice Guy, and 4th part from Shaolin Soccer. Perhaps you can tell me the rest.

Girl meets Robot Girl meets Robot

nice flash

i liked the idea and everything. Next time be sure to kick up the fps of your flash to make the animation less choppy and you'll be set.

Eagle and Fox DVD Eagle and Fox DVD

nice movie

the concept and plot is there. The only negative thing I could say is that the graphics and animation could've used some more work. But either way good job.

London Underground London Underground

meh...

i guess it was okay, but I can't see why that could possibly take up 115 layers. Hopefully you know that you dont need a separate layer for every little symbol.

EtaBeta spiderman EtaBeta spiderman

needs more of your own work

As far as I could tell, every one of your spiderman drawings were traced and every animation was either copied from a game(such as the backflip which you used liberally) or from another animation (the dancing spiderman).
The graphics of the part that looked like your own looked okay but had little or no animation involved with them. Next time create things on your own. That is why I rated your flash poorly.

Qi Qi

great work

The graphics were amazing and the soft music from Macross fit well. I'd like to see flashes like these on NG more often.

Zion y Lennox Zion y Lennox

meh

well the flash itself was good and indeed it was decent April Fools joke so I gave you a decent score.

Unfortunately i had to take off some points due to my disappointment to the fact that there were no robots, not even cars that couldnt change into robots :(

I'd be willing to forgive if there you made the real thing eventually though.